IBI Undergraduate Online Application - Professional Certifications
We are delighted that you have chosen to submit the online application for admission to the Industrial Biotechnological Institute (IBI).
In order to apply for IBI admission you must complete the following steps:
- Complete all of the required fields in the online portion of the application for admission.
- On-Line Application.
- Photo Identification (Driving License and/or Passport)
- Graduated from a College or University with a GPA of 2.00 or GED.
- Submit copy of official transcripts to IBI, P.O. Box 362259, San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA 00936.
- Certificate of Immunization for students under 21 years old.
- Be 18 years old, if less a written permit from parents or tutor.
- Puerto Rico Police Certificate (Good Conduct). The Certificate of Good Conduct from the Police of Puerto Rico does not apply to foreign students. During the process of Visa the Consulate of the United States requested documentation relevant to grant the visa.
- Two photos of 2″ x 2″ (Print Form).
- Schedule an interview with the Program Director (if necessary).
- If the student proceeds from abroad, and has no evidence of scholarship he/she can be admitted if provides a notarized affidavit prior to the completion of the Certificate, in order to receive the diploma. Cubans nationals with no residence status in the U.S. need to provide the US Paroles and Social Security Card.
Please refer to the checklist on this page to ensure that you have submitted each of the items required for consideration. You may contact the Admission office at email@example.com if you have questions. You will be notified when your application has been received by our office.
There are several sections in this application. The entire process should take approximately 30 minutes to complete. DO NOT refresh this page or close your browser during this process.
You may review our online privacy and online legal information prior to starting the application process.